The value of your trade depends on the year, make, model, overall physical and mechanical condition, drive, whether it is a one owner or not, etc.
Yes. Fill in our risk free, no obligation online Value Your Trade form and we will get you the value. Click here to get started.
You don’t need an appointment. Once you complete the online appraisal, simply bring your vehicle in and one of our friendly sales managers will assess its condition and explain how your car is being evaluated and give you a free written appraisal.
A Sales Manager at Sheboygan County Budget Auto will put your car through a detailed evaluation. The appraisal includes:
- A test drive
- A thorough inspections of:
- Year, make, model, and mileage
- Interior and exterior condition
- Options and features
- Any aftermarket modifications
- Structural/Frame or flood damage
- Check your vehicle’s history report
- Check vehicle title for a lien against your vehicle
- Compare your vehicle against current market conditions such as national sales trends and auction data
Our trade-in offer is non-negotiable. We make sure that we make an accurate, fair offer for your vehicle that represents your vehicle’s value in relation to mileage, condition and equipment. The trade offer is good for 7 days after the appraisal takes place.
We do take any trades whether it is paid for or not. If you still have a lien on your vehicle, we will need to contact your lien holder and pay off the lien.
If what you owe is more than the offer for your trade, the difference can be included in your financing when you buy from Van Horn Chevrolet or you can pay us the difference directly.
We will buy your car, even if you don’t buy from us. No pressure! In most cases, we can have a check sent out to you on the same day.
You don’t have to buy a car from us. What you will get is…
- Top dollar for your vehicle
- Time and money saved by not having to fix up your car or purchase expensive advertising
- No hassle in having to show and sell you vehicle to stranger
Selling your car to us is quick and easy. Bring the following items with you:
- Your vehicle
- All keys, remotes, owner’s manuals, and any removable equipment belonging to the car
- A valid photo ID
- Title or pay-off information